Bharat Financial Services, Bajaj Finance and Gruh Finance are three of the most expensive stocks in the banking and finance sector.
Shareholding for the Period Ended March 31, 2016
Sundaram Finance Ltd has submitted to BSE the Shareholding Pattern for the Period Ended March 31, 2016. For more details, kindly Click here
Shareholding for the Period Ended June 30, 2016
Sundaram Finance Ltd has submitted to BSE the Shareholding Pattern for the Period Ended June 30, 2016. For more details, kindly Click here
NBFCs currently command price-to-book multiples of four to eight at a time when some of the leading private sector banks trade at multiples of one-and-ahalf to four.
Public Notice under Reg. 47 of SEBI (LODR) Regulations, 2015
Sundaram Finance Ltd has submitted to BSE a copy of Public Notice published on June 27, 2016 under Regulation 47 of SEBI (LODR) Regulations, 2015.
AGM on July 22, 2016
Sundaram Finance Ltd has informed BSE that the 63rd Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Company will be held on July 22, 2016.
Fixes Book Closure for Final Dividend & A G M
Sundaram Finance Ltd has informed BSE that the Register of Members & Share Transfer Books of the Company will remain closed from July 08, 2016 to July 22, 2016 (both days inclusive) for the purpose of Payment of Final Dividend & 63rd Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Company. The final dividend, if approved by the shareholders, will be paid on July 25, 2016.
Outcome of Board Meeting – Grant of Stock Options
Sundaram Finance Ltd has informed BSE that the Board of Directors of the Company at its meeting held on May 30, 2016 granted 14,400 Stock Options under the Sundaram Finance Employee Stock Option Scheme – 2008 (SFESOS) to eligible employees. The Options entitle them to acquire equal number of equity shares of Rs. 10/- each of the Company from Sundaram Finance Employees Welfare Trust The Options can be exercised anytime during June 01, 2017 to August 31, 2017 at an exercise price of Rs. 10/- per share.
Disbursements for the company for the year ending March 31, grew by 14 per cent to Rs 11,444 crore from Rs 10,012 crore registered during previous fiscal.
Board recommends Final Dividend
Sundaram Finance Ltd has informed BSE that the Board of Directors of the Company at its meeting held on May 30, 2016, inter alia, has recommended a final dividend of Rs. 1/- per share (10%) for the financial year ended March 31, 2016, on the paid-up capital of Rs. 111.10 Cr. This, together with the interim dividend of Rs. 4.50/- per share (45%) paid on February 17, 2016 and 2nd interim dividend of Rs. 5.50/- per share (55%) paid on March 22, 2016 will make a total dividend of Rs. 11/- per share (110%) for the financial year ended March 31, 2016.
MORE FROM NEWS RECOS
Sundaram Finance Ltd. incorporated in the year 1954, is a Large Cap company (having a market cap of Rs 16,096 Cr.) operating in Finance sector.
Sundaram Finance Ltd. key Products/Revenue Segments include Income From Financial Services which contributed Rs 2112.46 Cr to Sales Value (91.35% of Total Sales),Lease Rentals which contributed Rs 103.12 Cr to Sales Value (4.45% of Total Sales),Interest which contributed Rs 72.76 Cr to Sales Value (3.14% of Total Sales),Other Services which contributed Rs 13.43 Cr to Sales Value (0.58% of Total Sales),Income From Sale Of Share Securities which contributed Rs 10.67 Cr to Sales Value (0.46% of Total Sales), for the year ending 31-Mar-2016.
The company s management includes Mr.T T Srinivasaraghavan, Mr.V Ananthanarayanan, Mr.V K Raman, Mr.Venkatesh Kumaraswami, Ms.Shobhana Ramachandhran, Mr.A N Raju, Mr.Aroon Raman, Mr.C Balasubramanian, Mr.D Ravindran, Mr.G Vaikuntam, Mr.H Venkatesan, Mr.Harsha Viji, Mr.K Sankarakumar, Mr.M J Kulkarni, Mr.M Ramaswamy, Mr.N Ramachandran, Mr.N Venkataramani, Mr.P N Venkatachalam, Mr.P Viswanathan, Mr.P Viswanathan, Mr.S Balasubramanian, Mr.S Mahalingam, Mr.S Prasad, Mr.S Ram, Mr.S Ravindran, Mr.S Ravindran, Mr.S Sivakumar, Mr.S Sridhar, Mr.S Srinivasan, Mr.S Viji.
Company has Brahmayya Co. as its auditors. As on 30-Jun-2016, the company has a total of 111,103,860 shares outstanding.
Text Size: A A A
More from our network
Copyright 2016 Bennett Coleman Co. All rights reserved. Powered by Indiatimes.