Get a loan for University of Oxford – Said Business School
What you need to know for Your University of Oxford – Said Business School Loan
- No co-signer, collateral or guarantor required
- 150 nationalities eligible
- Loans available for current and incoming international students
- No up-front fee
- 6 month grace period after classes end for full-time programs
- No fees for early repayment
- Get a provisional loan decision within 5 business days
What programs are supported?
Refinancing of existing loans available soon! Interested? Let us know .
How much can I borrow?
- Up to 80% of Cost of Attendance (for part-time programmes, max loan size is 100% cost of tuition) (as provided by the school)
- Minimum loan size is £10,000
- All loans disbursed directly to the school in accordance with tuition due dates
- Loans are available in GBP or USD If your total payments to the school exceed the amount of tuition due, the remaining amount will be disbursed directly from the school to your local bank account
What is my rate?
- 5,25 – 8,5 % (fixed) over the 3-month GBP Libor base rate (variable). Rates are dependent on individual applicant profiles.
- See below for representative APR and representative example. Why is APR important? Details here .
Are there fees?
- Fee of 2.5% of the loan amount (minimum of $500 or £400) is added to the loan amount and fully amortized.
How do I repay the loan?
- The loan is repaid in monthly payments after your grace period has ended.
- For full-time students the grace period is 6 months after classes end.
- For part-time students the grace period is 3 months after the last disbursement.
- The repayment period is either 7 or 10 years, depending on your programme and application.
- There are no fees or penalties for early repayment!
- What are my repayment options ?
Is there a deadline to apply?
- No, but try to submit an application at least one month before the loan needs to be disbursed to your school to ensure timely disbursement.
Are there nationalities Prodigy cannot lend to?
- Yes, unfortunately. While Prodigy is able to lend to students from 150 nationalities, here is a list of the currently restricted nationalities .
Would you like to hear from our current students who are using Prodigy loans to fund their studies? There are quite a few in this video and you can get in touch with a few of them through our Ambassadors programme .
Still have questions? Contact us via email or read through our Frequently Asked Questions .
The below provides an example of a Prodigy loan for the MBA programme.
Interest rate: 6.50% over 3-month GBP Libor (Libor varies over the duration of the loan. As of June 16, 2016 it is 0.65%)
Representative APR: 8.08% APR variable, factoring in all fees and the effects on compounding interest.
Fees: Administrative fee of 2.5%, or £750. This fee will be added to the total loan amount and fully amortized for a total credit of £30750.
Duration: Repayment period of 7 years, plus the study period of 13 months and a grace period of 6 months = 103 months.
Total amount payable: £ 43,031.73
Amount of each monthly repayment: £ 512.28
Investing – Risk Policy
Investment is restricted to high net worth and sophisticated investors who can demonstrate that they have sufficient knowledge and experience to understand the risks of investing. Risks include the potential loss of capital and limited liquidity. Capital at risk. Investments are long term and it may not be possible to sell your investment prior to maturity. See our full Risk Warning and Terms and Conditions.
Prodigy Finance Limited 2007 – 2016. All Rights Reserved. Prodigy Finance Limited is incorporated in the United Kingdom (Company Number 05912562) with its registered address at Palladium House 1-4 Argyll Street, London, W1F 7LD and registered with the Office of the Information Commissioner (Reg. No. Z9851854). Prodigy Finance is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (firm registration number 709641) for certain consumer credit activities and for investment activities for investors who have agreed to its terms. Prodigy Finance loans are offered to eligible borrowers who are studying outside of their country of residence and the loans are governed by English law.
Prodigy Services Limited is incorporated in the United Kingdom (Company Number 10201413) with its registered address at Palladium House 1-4 Argyll Street, London, W1F 7LD. Prodigy Services is an appointed representative of BriceAmery Capital Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Prodigy Services Limited promotes offers of securities for third party issuers to eligible investors.