#How #to #invest #in #money
How to Invest
Knowing how to invest allows your money to grow. If you invest effectively enough, you could potentially live off the earnings from your investments. Read this wikiHow to learn more about investing!
10 Second Summary Edit
1. Build up some emergency funds and pay off any high-interest debts.
2. Set your goals and don’t be afraid to take risks. Keep your investments diverse.
3. Invest in companies you understand. Buy low and sell high.
4. Open a savings account and invest in stocks.
5. Consider some riskier bets, such as real estate or currencies.
Part One of Four:
Setting Yourself up for Success Edit
Part Two of Four:
Mastering Investing Basics Edit
Part Three of Four:
Making Safe Investments Edit